Monday, August 19, 2019

My Life has changed in Numerous Ways

So as you have read my life has changed in numerous ways, wonderful ways and more ways than one as well since the last time I was on here. First of all let me state that you have read I am now a stay at home wife and mother now. I got married on my 30th birthday too the love of my life my best friend David. We met through a mutual friend of ours who actually was my x roomie. My x roomie and my now husband used too work together, he was looking for someone to settle down with, she told him about me so him and I became friends for a few months over Facebook and after many attempts too try and go out with me I finally caved in and said yes too our first date. Saying he was excited when I finally agreed too go out with him was an understatement he was thrilled. So we went out, our first date was at the olive garden and than at the Starbucks here in the Huntsville area. I will admit at first glance I was apprehensive about him since he did not look like my type that I would usually would go out with but that was so stupid to judge like that and I admit was being a hypocrite especially since I like too preach on how not too judge. However the more we talked the more we went out and the more I realized what a wonderful man he was and I started too fall for him more everyday. A few months later we found out we were pregnant. I was excited especially since I got told I couldn't have kids. So just a couple of months after we found out we were having a baby girl, the day of our pregnancy photos, he decided to get down on one knee and pop the question! I was excited. A man I have been praying for all my life asked me too marry him! I have always wanted to marry a man like my late pap-paw, whom took care of my mam-maw from the moment they started to date started to take of her even more the day they got married all the way until the day he died. It wasn't the fact that he took care of her, its the fact how he treated her, he treated her like a queen and I always wanted that, I always wanted a man that would treat me like a queen especially after many tumultuous relationships in the past. Now I finally got that, so I told him straight up after he proposed we are not going to have a long engagement, I do not want a long engagement. David said sure but lets focus on having our daughter first and I said deal. Than just a few months after we had our daughter we scheduled the big day, and that day was my 30th birthday, July 31st 2019 and it was the most beautiful, amazing, memorizing day of my life. I'll admit at first I wanted to jump out of airplane on my 30th birthday but that was before I even met my beautiful husband and we had our beautiful daughter. Besides getting married was less dangerous but I still do plan on jumping out of a plane someday.
Until than Im just gonna enjoy my beautiful family. Until next time thanks for reading more coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment