Friday, October 24, 2014

In loving Memmory of an angel name Marissa Provenza

Today in Florida my best friend and his family are celebrating the life of our friend, their sister/daughter Marissa Provenza. Marissa went to be with our Lord on October 2nd just a day before her 26th birthday. Marissa was not only a beautiful person on the outside, she was a beautiful person on the inside. She had such a big heart to where she would give the shirt of her back for anyone. My family & I have known her ever since she was 6 and she was always so sweet to everyone. She also had a wonderful sense of humor as well. I remember on her 7th birthday she was having a birthday party at her house with friends & family & her brother/my best friend Nicki dropped something in between a small space where their couch was & Marissa couldn't find anyone that could fit into the small space since no one was available to move the couch at the time, until someone mentioned that maybe I could fit into the space since I was so tiny & still am. So Marissa asked me if I could fit in the space to get what Nicki dropped & so I got into that space & was able to get the object. Marissa was just so stunned that I was able to fit into the small space & told me to bend & get down into the area to see if I could hide in it and I could so I did. I kneeled down into the area & as her friends came over she said to them hey everyone come see the smallest girl on earth & she's only a year younger then I am, it was so cute & funny but that's how she was. She was herself. We will all miss her very much but I know that as I look up to the sky she is there watching over all of us proud of us smiling saying everything's ok. How I have said before & will always say Marissa was always an angel, she's just angel that has received her wings now. 
A poem to Marissa
You were so beautiful inside and out
You always believed in everyone without a doubt
You had such a beautiful smile
To where it will remain in our minds for a while
But one thing is for sure we will never forget ever
Is the lives you have changed forever
We love you
R.I.P Marissa Provenza
October 3rd 1988-October 2nd 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment