Saturday, March 1, 2014

2nd Semester @ SHSU

Well you saw I am in my second semester of SHSU already and boy has a lot has happened since then. Ok Well first I had to make a new Blog as you can tell, for some reason I got locked out of my first one and couldn't get back in so I just decided to get a new one and here it is. Let me start on what has all happened since my last blog, first of all I have become a DJ for our schools radio and a DJ manager as well! Its such an exhilarating experience! I get to not only play what I want to play on the radio I am in charge of all the new recent DJs. I also have my dorm room all to myself, my 3rd room mate decided to leave and go to a different dormentory where her cousin and best friend is, so I decided to re-decorate the room and man does it look huge! Its amazing how much room there is in one little dorm room when you bunk the beds and put the beds against the back wall, which I did. I also put up posters and made a fortress out of my beds. But that's not all that has happened I have made a lot of friends in Chi Alpha and I also got an opportunity to intern at CBS news! Im going to turn in the application on the 28th of this month. Well until next time, this is your DJ Cleo signing out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment