Friday, May 15, 2020

Going through the Covid-19

Hey yall so you read the tittle, we are going through the Covid-19 in our family right now, my husband got diagnosed with it just yesterday and now I am terrified, not just for him but for our daughter as well. I want too let everyone know, we clean & disinfect our place everyday but since my husband is an essential worker & could of got it from anywhere or anyone at his work, he caught it now. So now its up too me too take care of everything including our daughter and its been kind of hard, but gotta keep going. I've been keeping our daughter in her room with the door shut with a baby monitor and an air purifier on at all times while going in there with a mask & gloves on after i wash & disinfect my hands each time i have to take care of her, its like shes a newborn again. But I am doing whatever it takes for her not too catch this. I even been having too give her her asthma tratments 4 to 5 times a day now, could never be too careful... but now she has gotten exposed, I am keeping an extra eye out for any symptoms start too pop up as well. Luckily shes been good so far. Well i'll keep everyone updated as things happen. Love yall
Day :


(My own domain in the dining room until i disinfect everything in the bedroom)

No comments:

Post a Comment